Wednesday, June 17, 2009
hunting
OK Kim here is the new post. Since you girls all thought me to be naughty as a child I jkguess I will continue my confessions. This takes place when I was 13. I loved to hunt rabbits and would go every week. I had to walk about amile to get to the hunting grounds. There were very few houses so people were not a problem..There was one man who lived where i would hunt and he didnt like people to be around his house. He told me that I coulnt hunt anymore and I told him he didnt own the whole country and that it was not against the law to hunt on statae property. He told me that if I every came back he fdwould sic his dogs on me. This din not deter me. The nefxt week I went hunting with my cousin and I told him taht Mr. Jjohnson might sic his two dogs on us,but never fear we went hunting. Mr. Johnson did indeed sic his dogs on us. They came racing towards me barking and growling. It was a bit scarry. I thought what do I do now. Flash shoot the dog so I did. It was just a flesh wound the dog survived so did I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Please do not write all of you naughty stuff. You will have grandchildren and children that feel okay about doing naughty stuff. Love, WIFE
Isaac is wondering if you still get to go to Lake Powell because you were in trouble.
Dad you are one of a kind. I remember touring the bat factory and how they repeatedly stress do not touch the bats as they are in production. The first thing I saw you doing in the factory is touch the bats. Good story keep them coming.
I love this story....you are right....silly man trying to keep the kids from having a bit of fun. Do feel a bit sorry for the dog though.
I love the confessions. You are such a funny Dad. This is classic Dad. I can't wait to read this to the boys in the morning. They will laugh and talk about it for days. Like they did when I told them you mooned everyone on Christmas. They still talk about that!
Dad I think you should of shot the dog. YOu don't sick your dog on children especially ones carrrying guns. But sounds like you were a little naughty.
Dad Gloria said I needed to ask you about what you were doing when you ran from the rattlesnake, and also about jumping the bob wire fence and the results of that. Care to elaborate? This is fun.
Post a Comment