Monday, March 2, 2009

Did you know

Did you know it took 38 years for radio to reach 50 million listener?
Did you know it took 13 years for tv to reach 50 million viewers?
Did youu know that it took the internet 6 years to have 50 million subscribers?
Did you know it took ipod 3 years to reach 50 million subscribers?
Did you know it took 1 year for my space to reach 50 million users?
Did you know that Indias top 25% of honors students is greater than Americas total student body?
Did you know that this is very interesting. America is falling behind in
our educating our students.These are interesting facts. I have more.
Did you know kthat I have lived in an information world.
In the time of Shakespear the English language consisted of 540 thousand words. Now it has 2.5 million words
Tfhese are just a few of the things that aare interestingin our world today

11 comments:

Jessica O. said...

We live in an information age. I remember learning about the "internet" in 10th grade and couldn't imagine how it worked. Competition is great and information travels quickly so I guess we need to try to process and learn at a quicker pace. Interesting Post! Don't wait 3 months to post again.

Nicole said...

Very interesting post. It is difficult to keep pace. I guess that I will have to try harder.

Jocelyn said...

WOW Jerry....these are amazing facts. In this age of technology and change it makes you wonder what is next.....The whole India thing is a bit intimidating as well. If we don't watch it our next generations will be working in the factories to make cheap consumer goods for India.

Kim Ward said...

I was shocked to find a new post. The speed at which things are changing makes me wonder what will be next?

Jessica O. said...

Dad we also need a new post from you. Come on at least post about your favorite show.

Kim Ward said...

Dad I am now going to comment on your blog everyday until I get a new post. How about the story of burning the barn down?

Kim Ward said...

Dad how about a blog on your favorite memories as a kid, or your favorite memories of being a dad.

Kim Ward said...

Dad write about What you love about Mom.

Kim Ward said...

Dad write about why you love Louis Lamour books and reading in general. Your and MOm's love of reading is a legacy you have passed on to all your children, and now even some of your grandchildren, write about it.

Kim Ward said...

Write about your favoirte vaction spot and why.

Kim Ward said...

Dad write about your favorite moments of being a Grandpa, when Lucy stomps her feet from excitement to see you, Anna cries when you leave, and so forth.